New Pricelist 2019 in PDF format is published at the bottom of the page. If you have trouble viewing this document you are probably missing Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it here.
You can also download our Pricelist in PDF format to your computer. To do so please follow the link below:
As we do not offer a price-scale for different stylists like other salons, we have a surcharge for specifically requesting therapists or stylists, from £2 up to £5 per treatment service. This amount goes directly to the practitioner, helping them to progress.
Do ask prior to treatment if you have a request practitioner.
- Cancellation of appointments within 24 hours or no-shows will be noted. Further appointment bookings will then be charged with a deposit from £10 upwards, depending on the treatment service requested.
- As a support to the community: for elderly people (aged 60 and above) and those suffering a disability, we offer 15% discount from £15 upwards.
A 10% discount is valid from £15 upwards for those from the following:
- School/University: Students, teachers, lecturers, staff.
- NHS: Doctors, nurses, staff, etc.
- Community worker: police officers, fire officers, postmen, social workers.
- Registered Charity Organisations
- Hair & Beauty practitioners: hairdresser, beautician, masseurs, etc.
* Proof of ID with a valid date is necessary at all times or a Payslip not more than 3months. Terms and Conditions apply.
We also offer gift vouchers of denominations: £5 or £10. These can be purchased from reception at the shop. These vouchers are non-redeemable and can be used as payment for treatments only. They are valid for six months from purchase.