- 1. The terms “we”, “our”, “us” refer to Basicsalon ltd‘s staff and anyone representing or working on behalf of this company. The term “you” refers to those who seek to use our services as clients.
- You commit to cooperate with and follow our policies while on our premises.
- You commit to pay the charges on any treatments completed or a £10 last minute cancellation fee on any treatments booked.
- Due to our insurance policy, complaints or requests for refunds must be in writing.
- It is in your responsibility to inform our practitioners before the commencement of your treatment any possible contra-indications that may occur during or after treatment(s) and any consequent restrictions.
- It is your responsibility to follow up on after care and home-care. We provide leaflets to take home as a follow-on service.
- It is your responsibility to update us on any changes to your contact number.
- It is your responsibility to update us on your health at every visit. We hold no responsibility for reactions caused by conditions unknown to you or us, or if you choose to ignore possible contra-indications.
- Promotional treatments are treatments offered for a specified period of time and may not be available before or after the period stated.
- There is no discount on promotional treatments. The promotional treatments cannot be altered to suit individual needs but will only be available as stated and according to stylists’ or therapists’ availabilities.
- Discounts are enabled strictly by proof of photo identity with a full name, age (for pensioners), Freedom pass for disabled people and proof of workplace or occupation. Payslips used as proof of occupation must be dated within 3 months.
- We reserve the right to refuse discount with out hard copy proof of occupational photo ID.
- For lateness of more than 15minutes, we reserve the right to attend to the next client and you may be required to wait or reschedule. A £10 deposit will then be required for rescheduling.
- Strictly NO CREDIT is offered. Please do not ask.
- Discounts offered are strictly applied to the person named and not to any other family member, relative or friend. Any misuse or abuse will result in the termination of the discount.
- For any complaints or suggestions, please write to our management by emailing email@example.com.
- The management reserves the right not to serve those who abuse our system.
- The management reserves the right to refuse customers who are abusive, intoxicated or demonstrate ill conduct.
- The management reserves the right to alter or change any of our treatments, services or prices according to market demand.
On signing the registration, you agree to this policy and its terms and conditions.
Our practitioners will be happy to assist you if you have any queries on the above.
Thank you for taking the time to read and understand the above.
Read Our Policy here